Identity Theft and Credit Protection Workshop
Thursday, October 15 • 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
HantzGroup Maumee Office: 1540 South Holland Sylvania Road, Maumee, OH 43537
(419) 861-3344 • Seating is limited.
Hors D’oeuvres will be served.
Don’t miss this complimentary education presentation on protecting your identity, credit and personal financial information!
You’ve probably spent a lifetime building your retirement savings. That’s why it’s important to help protect against the risk of identity and credit theft, which can quickly alter your long-term plans. Awareness is the best prevention, and in this presentation we will discuss techniques and tools to help you protect your information.
Workshop topics will include:
- The U.S. leads the world in debit and credit card fraud and theft. Hear ways to reduce your risks and limit potential losses.
- The paper trail from your mailbox to your wallet and bank account can be one of your greatest exposures. Understand how to protect personal and financial information.
- Security passwords are your first line of defense! Gain valuable insight on how to strengthen and increase security of these important firewalls.
- Retailer data breaches happen almost daily. Learn best practices for proper data management, computer hardware, software and personal paperwork disposal.